Project Manager / Consultant ECM
Job offer: iXDF-4
Start of application: 01.01.2020
Open vacancies: 4 von 6
Your area of responsibility
As a project manager and later ECM consultant, your core tasks include analysing customer needs and developing rough and detailed concepts. As well as the planning and realisation of ECM projects through close communication with the project team and key users. The implementation of user training and presentations round off your area of responsibility.
You will be responsible for advising and supporting our customers in Germany and throughout Europe and will demonstrate strong communication skills and technical consulting competence in direct customer contact. The role of business consultant for our demanding customers of international DAX groups appeals to you in the future.
Your focus here is on
- Design, realisation and implementation of ECM solutions (OCR, BPM, DMS, OMS).
- Conducting workshops at customers, with process analysis and process recording.
- Optimisation and modelling of business processes.
- Project management (coordination, resource/project planning and controlling).
- Creation and implementation of customised concepts (functional and technical).
- Responsibility for programming and implementation of process flows and their testing.
- Introduction and ensuring functionality at the customer
- Support after go-live
- Independent work in a young and dynamic team.
- Mobile and flexible, customer-oriented and project-related work.
- Cooperation with renowned system partners.
- Professional development through co-design and independent action.
- Flat hierarchies and agile decision-making processes.
- Compatibility of family and career.
- A great team spirit #OurCultureOurBrand.
- Completed studies in computer science or alternatively commercial training with IT professional experience.
- You are an aspiring consultant with a technical background in operating systems, networks (e.g. Windows Server) and databases (e.g. MS-SQL database).
- You are characterised by your analytical and conceptual skills, your planning and organisational skills as well as by a cooperative, goal-oriented and structured way of working.
- As a strong communicator and presenter, you have very good to fluent English.
- You are communicative and have a confident manner.
- A high degree of mobility and above-average customer orientation are a matter of course for you.
- Your strengths lie in your assertiveness, your professional competence and your ability to inspire customers and colleagues.
- You are constantly willing to learn new things and prefer a challenging and varied job with plenty of room for your own ideas.
- A pronounced team spirit rounds off your profile.
- Project experience in the area of enterprise content management.
- Sound basic know-how of business processes.
- Applicable and in-depth knowledge of the OpenText product portfolio.
“Leave your footprint and actively shape the future development, I’m looking forward to it!”
(Thomas Kleiner, CEO of iXenso Group)