Job offer: iXDA-5
Start of application: 01.12.2020
Your area of responsibility
As a VIM Consultant you will be responsible for leading consulting and implementation projects. You will work in project teams for our customers on the topic of SAP Extended ECM and/or SAP Invoice Management by OpenText. You will take on different roles in our SAP ECM projects with a wide range of tasks. Based on the strategic product partnership between SAP and OpenText, you will operate in the technological environment of both market leaders.
In particular, you will be responsible for the integration of centralized SAP ECM solutions for our customers, based on your SAP and ABAP knowledge.
Your focus is on
- Requirements clarification, preparation of concept documentation (rough concept/fine concept on both business and technical level).
- Good understanding of basic principles of inbound document management, experience with Digital Inbox and Shared Service solutions for inbound document processing.
- Conduct customer workshops or solution validation workshops, solution presentations, demos, key user trainings.
- Core competencies in the SAP area (SAP ECC and/or SAP S/4HANA technology).
- Core competencies in the OpenText area (OpenText technologies).
- Completed studies in computer science or alternatively commercial training with IT professional experience or other comparable training.
- Technical knowledge of SAP ArchiveLink (content repositories, archiving scenarios, etc.).
- Experience with SAP ABAP development (debugging, development of ABAP classes, programs, function modules, etc.).
- Technical experience in SAP Basis (background jobs, RFC connections, PFCG roles, system monitoring, performance analysis, troubleshooting, SAP data archiving, etc.).
- Project experience in at least 2 implementation projects (preferably in the SAP area).
- You are characterized by your analytical and conceptual skills, planning and organizational skills as well as a cooperative, goal-oriented and structured way of working.
- As a personality with strong communication and presentation skills, you have good English skills.
- Good general IT understanding.
- High mobility and an above-average customer orientation are a matter of course for you.
- Your strengths lie in your assertiveness, your professional competence and your ability to inspire customers and colleagues.
- You are constantly willing to learn new things and prefer a challenging and varied job with plenty of room for your own ideas.
- Independent work in a young and dynamic team.
- Mobile and flexible, customer-oriented and project-related work.
- Cooperation with well-known system partners.
- Professional development through co-design and independent action.
- Flat hierarchies and agile decision-making processes.
- Compatibility of family and career.
- A great team spirit #OurCultureOurBrand.
- Good proficiency in the use of the German language.
- Integration of SAP with Ariba Network, EDI, SAP Document Complience or other e-Invoicing solutions (such as OpusCapita, Tradeshift, etc.).
- OpenText Vendor Invoice Management, VIM (SAP Invoice Management by OpenText).
- OpenText Business Center (SAP Digital Content Processing by OpenText).
- OpenText OCR Solution for SAP (Invoice Capture Center / Business Center Capture and/or Intelligent Capture for SAP)
- OpenText Archiving Solution for SAP including OpenText Archive Center, Document Pipelines, Enterpise Scan.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP Procurement – Logistics Invoice Verification (MM-LIV) and/or SAP Finance – Accounts Payable (FI-AP).
- Experience with SAP Fiori.
- Experience with other invoice automation solutions or processing of the other documents in SAP (incoming orders, order confirmations, payment notifications, etc.).
- Open-mindedness, curiosity, team and service orientation.