SAP ECM Consultant
Your area of responsibility
As an SAP Consultant you will take the lead in consulting and implementing projects. You will work in project teams for our customers on the topic of SAP Extended ECM and/or SAP Invoice Management by OpenText. You will take on different roles in our SAP ECM projects with a wide range of tasks. Based on the strategic product partnership between SAP and OpenText, you will operate in the technological environment of both market leaders.
In particular, you will be responsible for the integration of centralized SAP ECM solutions for our customers, based on your SAP and ABAP knowledge.
Your focus here is on
- Conceptualization, realization and implementation of SAP ECM solutions (extended ECM, DokuLink, VIM, ICC).
- Conducting workshops and process analyses at customer sites.
- Project collaboration/management and consulting on best practice processes.
- Creation and implementation of customer-specific concepts – domain-specific, functional and technical.
- Development of SAP ABAP or ABAP OO code (OpenText Property Providers).
- Responsibility for programming and implementing solutions and their testing
- Support after go-live.
- Independent work in a young and dynamic team.
- Mobile and flexible, customer-oriented and project-related work.
- Cooperation with well-known system partners.
- Professional development through co-design and independent action.
- Flat hierarchies and agile decision-making processes.
- Compatibility of family and career.
- A great team spirit.
- Completed studies in computer science or alternatively commercial training with IT professional experience or other comparable training.
- Extensive knowledge of SAP R/3 or SAP S/4HANA, preferably also in the area of FI.
- Development experience in SAP ABAP or ABAP OO.
- Good general IT understanding.
- You are characterized by your analytical and conceptual skills, planning and organizational skills, as well as a cooperative, goal-oriented and structured way of working.
- As a person with strong communication and presentation skills, you have a very good proficiency in the use of the English language.
- Very high mobility and an above-average customer orientation are a matter of course for you.
- Your strengths lie in your assertiveness, your professional competence and your ability to inspire customers and colleagues.
- You are constantly willing to learn new things and prefer a challenging and varied job with plenty of room for your own ideas.
- Distinct team spirit completes your profile.
- Good proficiency in the use of the German language.
- Several years of project experience in the area of Extended ECM or VIM by OpenText.
- Good knowledge of the OpenText product portfolio, primarily ECM Suite and Content Server.
- Solid basic knowledge of business processes.
“Leave your footprint and actively shape the future development, I’m looking forward to it!”
(Thomas Kleiner, CEO of iXenso Group)