Technical ECM Engineer
Your area of responsibility
You will work independently, in a team of highly motivated IT experts, on the OpenText EIM platform, under the guidance of a project manager.
As a Technical ECM Engineer you will support the project team in setting up the infrastructure, release planning, performance optimization, but also in conducting technical workshops with our customers and partners.
With a great deal of personal responsibility, you will advise and support our customers in Italy and throughout Europe and demonstrate strong communication skills and technical competence in direct customer contact.
Your focus her is on
- Basic installation and configuration of OpenText EIM systems.
- Installation of system upgrades, patches and hotfixes.
- Assess Client installation and configuration.
- Archive configuration and connection of storage systems.
- Execution of archive and system migrations.
- Virtualization based on VMWare ESX Server.
- Customer support/incident management.
- Extension and maintenance of our infrastructure (active Directory, Exchange Server, SQL Server, Office365).
- Independent work in a young and dynamic team.
- Mobile and flexible, customer-oriented and project-related work.
- Cooperation with well-known system partners.
- Professional development through co-design and independent action.
- Flat hierarchies and agile decision-making processes.
- Compatibility of family and career.
- A great team spirit.
- You have a degree in business informatics or computer science, ideally with at least 3 years of professional experience in a technical environment or a comparable qualification.
- You have experience with OpenText EIM systems.
- You have professional knowledge in the area of operating systems and databases, preferably Microsoft.
- You have a very good IT understanding and professional experience with Windows/Unix based systems.
- You are constantly willing to learn new things and prefer a challenging and varied job with a lot of freedom and personal responsibility.
- You are characterized by your analytical and conceptual skills, as well as by a cooperative, goal-oriented and structured way of working.
- As a person with strong communication skills, you have a very good proficiency in the use of the English language.
- High mobility and an above-average customer orientation are a matter of course for you.
- Willing to learn and work out of your comfort zone.
- Good proficiency in the use of the German language.
- Profound Oracle or/and MS SQL, Microsoft IIS, Tomcat and JBoss know-how.
- Prior knowledge of OpenText products (IXOS, or Livelink as well as long-term archiving systems).
- Practical experience in programming (C/C++, Perl, Java, ABAP, Visual Basic or ASP.net).
- Good knowledge of Cloud platforms and technologies (Azure, AWS, Docker, K8s)
“Leave your footprint and actively shape the future development, I’m looking forward to it!”
(Thomas Kleiner, CEO of iXenso Group)